Thursday, November 02, 2006

E-mail Conversation

Bill Clinton spoke at my school today. He is the most charismatic and persuasive person I have ever heard. His ability to relate to his audience and stick just to the facts is incredible. I will write more on his jokes later. This E-mail conversation between me and my Civ Pro teacher made my day.

"I wanted to let you know that I am going to be missing class today (11/2) to go see the Bill Clinton speech. . . (other letter formalities)"

Civ Pro teachers reponse:
"Invite him back to class with you. We were at Yale together and I know him."

CivPro teacher is awesome.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to throw Bill up against the wall and do him. That's what I normally do with the boys I like.

10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home