Thursday, August 31, 2006

You Know Law School Sucks When . . .

You do briefs over breakfast.

Like most other red blooded Americans, I take my breakfast time seriously. I have more important things to do like . . .

Watch TV

I usually wake up turn on CNN, Fox, or MSNBC. After realizing that they are hyping up stories beyond the proportionate level of importance, there is another important task watching reruns and bad day time television. Saved By the Bell and other educational programs on how to properly slack, The Practice and other law shows that are unrealistic, Dawson’s Creek and other like soap operas, Montel, Maury, Tyra Springer, and Oprah, Judge Judy, Jean-Luc saving the galaxy on from Klingons, Ferengis, and Borg on Star Trek: the Next Generation, bad comedy routines on comedy central, and the worst movies in HBO’s rotation.

Law School is ruining this perfect opportunity to enhance my intelligence with these great ideas of western civilization certainly equivalent to Plato, Nietzsche, and Shakespeare. Oh wait, I don’t have a TV yet, due to lacking funds and time. So here I am briefing my cases that I probably should have already done with cheerios, as law school slowly eats away my free time.

Am I bitter of losing my free breakfast time? Of coarse not

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I used to NEVER leave my house w/o having breakfast and now thanks to law school i do it every so often =(

4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home